Monday, May 25, 2020

A new chest for the parlor......





Last summer my husband
 bought this antique maple chest at a garage sale here in town.
 I didn't have a spot for it right away so the little chest waited patiently
 in storage for it's turn to be re-loved.

The finish wasn't great so I decided to paint 
it grey and swap it out with an antique oak chest I had in the front parlor.



The sunburst mirror on stand is now on sale for a great price 
at Kathy Kuo Home if you need one for yourself. 

Have a great week my friends!!!!!



2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your little chest looks nice sitting there in the parlor. And I think the mirror above goes well with it. Isn't it fun to decorate?

Happy Memorial Day. : )

~Sheri

Linda Tucker said...

Your little chest certainly looks loved.