Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Transforming a lamp into a candlestick....



Hello friends!
Hope you are having a great
week so far?



Today I am sharing how I
transformed a lamp into a candlestick.

This is how the lamp looked before:


There was nothing wrong with the lamp.
I simply didn't need 
another lamp.
However, I did need a candlestick.
After looking online and not 
being able to find one in my budget
I decided to make my own.



First, I removed the shade, harp, and light bulb.
Then I unscrewed the middle piece
and removed the wiring.



Now I have a candlestick instead of a lamp.
I painted it and added a little gold.



It was an easy project and since I
already had the lamp 
and the paint the cost was zero.

Happy Wednesday friends!!!


3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Very nice Deserae. What a clever idea turning your lamp into a candlestick. I have two antique candlestick holders from my grandmother, and I've always wanted to do something with them. You've inspired me with this project. And I have to say, I've always loved your angel. She's so pretty. : )

~Sheri

Junkchiccottage said...

This is awesome Des. Love it. All your decor is fabulous. xoxo

Kočičí máma Lada said...

The candlestick is very nice and brought joy from your own work.