Monday, May 22, 2023

A little footstool make over...



Hello friends!
Today I am sharing a cute little
footstool make over...



It started off like this....
Cute, but I wanted something a
little different. 



First I removed the needlepoint fabric.
While the needlepoint was 
pretty the flowers were not centered.
WHen I took it off  
it fell apart....



I recovered the stool with an
Italian silk and added matching gimp
around the bottom edge.
I then added a little gold paint
to highlight the details.



Thanks for stopping by to visit....
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

It looks very nice, Deserae. You did a great job on it. I like the red flowers on the original needlepoint, but the silk fabric looks charming in your room, and the gold paint shows the detail of the edges nicely. So lovely.

~Sheri