Friday, October 4, 2019

A little chair project.....

My husband went to buy a set of chairs off of Facebook Market Place a few weeks ago. As it turns out, the seller buys up estates for resale. My husband bought this chair for $20 along with a bunch of other things. The chair is very solid and extremely heavy but the fabric didn't exactly match my decor.


I found a pretty check fabric in a light grey.....
I love the legs and the detail on the back of the chair....so pretty!


The project took less than 30 minutes and cost around $40.
Have a great weekend my friends!


4 comments:

Deanna said...

SO very pretty! You got a wonderful deal and made the chair your own. Lovely turn out.
Blessings,
d on the prairie

Red Rose Alley said...

Jess just bought a table for $15, and was going to paint it and fix it up. Your chair is gorgeous, Deserae. I really like the wood and detail on it. And the grey fabric is really nice. Me and my sister were just talking today about how easy and inexpensive it is to restore furniture. : )

~Sheri

Junkchiccottage said...

Awesome deal and what a beautiful chair now. Love this Des.
Happy Weekend.
Hugs,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Would love to have had pictures of your work in progress. I have two chairs that need the same treatment but I’ve never done any upholstery. Your fabric is beautiful and clearly you knew how to do it. Thanks for an interesting blog. Ann