Monday, May 20, 2013

A new pillow in the guest room…….

 

e

Hello friends!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend?

We had some scary weather here last night but managed

to make it thru with no damage.

Our prayers are with those in other parts of

Kansas and Oklahoma who were not as fortunate.

e

I ordered this little pillow a few weeks ago.

Originally I ordered it for the living room but when it

arrived I knew it would be perfect for

the chair in the guest bedroom.

e

new pillow 004

e

The pillow is linen with decorative trim

made out of cowhide and has decorative stitching around the edge.

e

new pillow 001

e

Fresh flowers in a little vase on top

of the mirrored chest……

e

pillow2

e

Have a great week!

Hope you will consider following me on

Google Friends Connect.

e

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the pillow. And the mirrored chest is gorgeous!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

What a very pretty pillow. The key design works so wonderfully with that GORGEOUS chest!

Kelly said...

I really like your new pillow. It looks like it has a Greek key design on it. So glad that you escaped damaging weather. I've seen so much of it on the news in your state!

Olive said...

great pillow...and the books too

chateau chic said...

Your new pillow looks lovely on your gorgeous chair!
Mary Alice

Art and Sand said...

Your new pillow looks handmade for that room. It is perfect.

sjr said...

the pillow is awesome, will you share the source? so glad I found your blog through CDT. Cheers! Sarah