Pages

▼

Friday, July 1, 2016

TGIF!!!

 

This has been an exciting week….

In case you missed it our home is featured in Country Home bookezine.

After much searching we finally found a copy at Barnes & Noble book store.

Now, on to a little eye candy…..

4th of July backyard picnic:

Source

old flags:

Source

Patriotic Old Weathered Farmhouse...with flags and buntings.:

Source

The Patriotic pet look...:

Source

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July my friends!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Congratulations on your home being featured in a design book. I hope that you have a great weekend and a Happy Fourth of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. The dog is too cute. Have a great 4th

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration photos - especially the one with the old, red truck! I picked up a copy of the mag with your home. Great!!!
    Best & Bisous,
    Michelle from Simply Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Des! I'll have to see if I can find the magazine locally, I don't think we have a B&N anymore.

    Hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat on your beautiful home being featured Des....
    Such beautiful images.....

    Wishing you a very Happy Fourth of July~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you, Deserae, that your home was featured in this magazine. Such wonderful red, white, and blue images on here today. I love that red pick-up truck. And that doggy sure looks patriotic.

    Happy Fourth of July!

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red, white and blue! And that dog!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking the time to leave a comment! Chat with ya soon!
~Des